Mayor Jim Clarke participated in the ribbon cutting last Friday for the new automated parking garage in the Helms Bakery District, 8758 Venice Blvd. The project was constructed by AUTOParkit™. To access the garage, drivers enter through a traditional garage door, turn off their car, and walk a few steps to a kiosk where they activate the AUTOParkit™ System. Then the driver’s car is safely whisked away by an industrial, commercially adapted high tech system. There are no attendants required with an AUTOParkit™ System, self-monitored with notifications on performance, sent electronically via email, text or automated call.
- It All Starts In The Trenches
- DASHER LAWLESS AUTOMATION SCRATCH THE SURFACE TO PLACE ENTIRE AUTOParkit™ SYSTEM BELOW GRADE
- US News and World Report – AUTOParkit™ Positive Economic Impact
- AUTOParkit™ Featured on KTLA Channel 5’s TECH SMART with Rich Demuro
- AUTOParkit Announces Purchase of GE Building
The AUTOParkit™ System, a fully Automated Parking System (APS), offers a viable alternative to new or existing sites that doubles the number of cars parked in the same volume of traditional parking and provides it at an equal or lower cost than a conventional approach. It is more sustainable, faster to build, less expensive to operate, safer for the community and it provides a necessary, convenient, alternative to an escalating global problem.
Warren, OH 44483
LA Office: 6023 Hazeltine Ave.,
Van Nuys, CA 91401
Toll Free: 855.755.PARK